SANCCOB seeks to employ a Receptionist to join their dynamic team in Table View, Cape Town. The Receptionist will be responsible for the management of SANCCOB’s front office and will report to the Business Manager.
- Managing the switchboard, screening and directing calls in a professional manner.
- Secretarial duties including welcoming guests, preparing for and taking minutes of meetings.
- Maintaining office stock and supplies.
- Various administrative duties.
- Assisting the Supply Chain Management department with receiving of deliveries and stock takes.
- Coordinating drivers.
- Assisting with basic bookkeeping duties, including writing receipts, receiving statements and record keeping.
- Assisting the Marketing department with social media updates and articles, coordinating events, updating the media board and general administration.
- Assisting the Executive Director and the various departments with ad-hoc duties.
- High school diploma (a receptionist / secretarial qualification will be advantageous).
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office package).
- Valid Code 8 drivers’ license and own transport.
- The candidate must be professional; courteous; friendly; able to work well under pressure; communicate with people of variable ages, group sizes and ethnic backgrounds; have an ability to problem solve; be systems & detail orientated; and be able to follow policy.
Please forward CV (max 3 pages) and a letter of motivation to Candice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 20 January 2016.
Management will not accept telephonic applications and will only correspond with applicants chosen for interviews.